How many earrings are being worn in this club? - Math Riddle

37.Math Riddles
There is a certain club which is for men only. There are 600 men who belong to this club and 5% of these men wear one earring. Of the other 95% membership, half wear two earrings and the other half wear none. How many earrings are being worn in this club?

                
                

                

600 600
    • 600 
      Explanation :  
      
      We know that 5%, or 30 of the men are wearing one earring. Of the other 95%, or 570, we know that half are wearing two earrings and the other half none. This is the same as if they all wore one.
      
      first off, 5% of 600 is 5 * 600 / 100 = 30. 
      So 95% is 570. so there are 570 + 30 = 600 earrings.
Join Our
20 Million Family
  • Mindyourlogic
  • Follow

  • Mindyourlogic Hindi
  • Follow

  • Mindyourlogic English
  • Follow

  • Mindyourlogic Hindi
  • Follow

  • Mindyourlogic
  • Follow